Services for Agency Travel Managers
GSA’s travel programs provide federal agencies high-quality commercial services efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Lodging: FedRooms® - Provides FTR-compliant hotel rooms for government travelers while on official business
- Conference Lodging Services - Professionals who provide managers’ conference services
- Airline City Pair Program - Governmentwide discount airline program used for temporary duty travel
- E-Gov Travel Services (ETS) - Offers a one-stop, self-serve site for all travel needs
- Travel Services Solutions (TSS) - Streamlines agencies' acquisition of travel services
- Innovative Charge Card Products - Governmentwide federal charge card program
- World Class Travel Management Brochure [PDF - 8 MB] - Learn how you can save money, increase FTR compliance, streamline processes and keep your federal traveler's happy by implementing a travel management program with the help of GSA
- Services for Agency Travel Managers - A team of senior travel professionals who implement best travel management practices
- CPP Search Tool - Provides airfare information for the most flexibility when planning official travel
These professional groups can help travel managers with training and networking.
- Society of Government Travel Professionals (SGTP)
- Global Business Travel Association (GBTA)
- Association of Corporate Travel Executives (ACTE)
- Meeting Professionals International (MPI)
- Society of Government Meeting Professionals (SGMP)
Note: Some links lead to nongovernment websites.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/travelmanagers.