Support Services for Presidential or Congressional Commissions and Boards
We facilitate your access to a suite of services including human resource management, payroll and financial management, background investigations, IT, realty services, and other administrative support services. See our full list of offerings.
From standing up your commission or board to supporting your team in growth, development, and decommissioning, we connect your organization with key resources throughout its lifecycle. Our account management team will work closely with our internal and external service providers to identify solutions that address your unique business requirements.
We stand ready to help your organization navigate the federal landscape so that you can focus on your mission.
How to get started
- To discuss your requirements, email us at email@example.com.
- Work with us to develop requirements for needed services.
- Finalize and sign an interagency agreement documenting services requested from GSA in exchange for reimbursement from your agency.
What we offer
Security and USAccess
- Official government identification card issuance
- Background investigations
- Legal administrative support services
- Policy guidance
Equal employment opportunity (EEO)
- Guidance on EEO matters
- Coordination of EEO complaint processing
- Position clarification
- Compensation and pay administration
- eOPF (Electronic Official Personnel Folder) files
- Benefits administration / retirement counseling
Ad hoc services
- Assisted acquisition services
- Expanded IT services
- Web hosting
- Website domains
- Expanded HR services
- Realty services
- Expanded legal services
- Travel support services
- Expanded EEO services
- Payroll services
- Financial management
For more information contact the CABs team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/cabs.