Information Technology Category
- Negotiated contract ceiling prices
- Opportunities for discounts at the order level
- Single contracting vehicle to fulfill complex or ongoing needs and reduce overall contract awards and administration
- Less administrative time and contract documentation, since the master contract is managed by GSA
- Socioeconomic credit for orders awarded to small business and other socioeconomic categories
Under each schedule category, special item numbers (SINs) help find and define a product or service.
State, local, and tribal governments may be eligible to buy IT products and services under the Cooperative Purchasing Program.
You can now identify contracts that have accepted the Section 889 mass modification clause using the 889 Part B Contract Vehicle Modification Tracking Dashboard, updated daily.
Buy email and network services, data transmission services, and emerging electronic commerce technologies.
Buy desktops, laptops, computer peripherals and more.
Buy IT services like database planning and design, conversion and implementation support, programming, systems analysis and design, and network services (including project management and data/records management).
Buy software and accompanying services including asset management, data management, financial management, and business intelligence.
Buy Cloud services, credentialing and other specialized solutions.
- Automated Contact Center Solutions (ACCS) (SIN 561422)
- Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services (SIN 518210C)
- Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Tools
- Earth Observation Solutions (SIN 541370GEO)
- HSPD-12 Product and Service Components (SIN 541519IPIV)
- Identity, Credentialing and Access Management (ICAM) (SIN 541519ICAM)
- Public Key Infrastructure Shared Service Providers (PKI SSP) Program (SIN 541519PKI)
Buy training on hardware, software, cloud, and other systems.
Buy wireless and mobile solutions, including commercial satellite communications for first responders.
For a complete list of the available offerings under MAS, please view the "Available Offerings Attachment" on the GSA Available Offerings and Requirements page.