Are you a federal government employee traveling on official business? GSA partners with the lodging industry to provide travelers with Federal Travel Regulation-compliant accommodations that are at or below per diem.
Temporary duty travel for up to 29 nights
If you’re traveling on temporary duty, use FedRooms® to find hotel accommodations.
FedRooms® provides hotel accommodations with no additional fees, no minimum stay requirements, and same-day cancellations.
Get FedRooms® rates whenever you use any of the federal government’s preferred booking channels:
- Defense Travel System.
- E2 Solutions.
- SAP ConcurGov.
- Other travel management companies.
Choose a FedRooms® rate in your agency’s online booking tool, or ask your travel management company specifically for the FedRooms® rate.
Long-term lodging for 30 nights or more
Long term lodging provides accommodations for temporary, permanent employee relocation, or extended training. Properties include apartments, buildings and condominiums that are furnished with the amenities and comforts of home. Long Term Lodging is available to all federal civilian and military personnel.
Emergency lodging services
Emergency lodging services provide temporary lodging accommodations in support of emergencies, disasters, or both. ELS can also be used for relief and emergency personnel, or displaced evacuees.
The ELS BPA may be used for:
- Global pandemics.
- Lodging for natural and manmade disasters.
- Planned events such as training and readiness exercises.
- Relief or emergency support personnel.
- Displaced disaster or emergency evacuees.
- Continuity of operations events.
- National Special Security Events such as the presidential inauguration, the G7 Summit to the U.S., political conventions, and dignitary visits.