MAS Information Technology
Section 889 Dashboard
Section 889 Part B of the FY19 NDAA went into effect on August 13, 2020. Before placing an order, check the 889 Part B Contract Vehicle Modification Tracking Dashboard (updated daily) to ensure the vendor has agreed to the mass modification clause (FAR clause 52.204-25, AUG 2020) and that you obtain representation as detailed in the provision (FAR 52.204-24, AUG 2020) unless you obtain a waiver or your agency policy specifies otherwise.
Buying through MAS Information Technology shortens procurement cycles, ensures compliance, and delivers the best value on over 7.5 million innovative IT products, services, and solutions from over 4,600 pre-vetted vendors.
- Do market research on eLibrary
- How to Order
- Special Item Numbers (SINs)—cyber, cloud, health IT, ecommerce, desktop/laptop)
- Solutions: Satellite Services and Telecommunications, Wireless, and Mobility
- Free Scope Compatibility Review
- Guide to Preparing a MAS Information Technology
- Startup Springboard—fewer than 2 years’ professional/project experience? Use this!
- Fast Lane—shorter processing time
- Get the latest solicitation (FCIS-JB-980001-B)
MAS Information Technology provides training sessions throughout the year on important topics and processes.
- See all customers and industry partners events.
- Pre/Post Award Training
- Keeping your Contract Current
- Contract Modifications Training
- Doing Business with MAS Information Technology
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/schedule70.